Poker Hand Converter
Running into any problems? Please contact us to report an issue or request a new format.
Poker Converter is one of the fastest and easiest to use poker hand converters available today. Just follow these easy steps:
1) Copy (ctrl + c) the hand history from the source
2) Paste (ctrl + v) it into the box above
3) Select the options you desire below the box
4) Press the “Convert” button
For more detailed step-by-step instructions with pictures, see below.
All it takes is seconds to turn your hard to read plain text hand history into an easy to read format. Complete with icons for suits and colored text to highlight player raises, relevant stack sizes, and more. This poker hand converter supports many of the most popular poker forums, including - 2+2, FlopTurnRiver, Card Runners, and more. You can also choose to show the results of the hand, and hide the cards & identity of everyone involved if you choose.
Share your favorite hands, bad beats and strategy hands with friends and fellow forum members. You can message or tweet the archive web link or copy and paste the converted hand history into an email or forum post. Poker strategy forums such as FTR: http://www.flopturnriver.com are home to many great and knowledgeable poker players. A great way to improve your poker skills is to join the community and post some converted hands for free advice.
Detailed Poker Converter Instructions:
1) Grab the Hand History from the source. Click the link in the table window to bring up the hand history window.
2) Click on the hand you would like copy (at the top). Right click in the bottom box and hit “select all”
3) Now that the raw hand history is selected, right click again and select “Copy”. This hand is now on your clipboard.
4) Visit us at www.pokerconverter.com. Right click inside the large box and select “Paste”.
5) The raw hand history will now fill the box. Select the options from the dropdown menus for the conversion options. Then hit the “Convert” button at the bottom right.
6) When the conversion is successful it will look like this.
7) You can copy (right click, copy) this converted hand history file to share, or use the archive link. Clicking the archive link will show you the final product of how the hand will appear when used on the forum or format of your choice.